Veggie Quiche

I was inspired from surfing several food photography sites, where I saw a vegetable turin that looked so awesome.  Later that day, a recipe popped into my head while driving.  Combine the veggie technique, and then pour something over it to make it savory.  Eggs, cheese...wait thats a quiche.

So I got a pie crust, sliced some zucchini, yellow squash and onions, and gave them a quick broil with olive oil, garden rosemary and s/p.  Then I lined the bottom of the pie crust with them and poured in my egg/milk/ground mustard mixture and topped with cheddar cheese and the left over veggies.


This turned out great.  Simple and delicious!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VIDEO of me throwing pizza dough

What have my efforts paid off with so far in the garden....

Herbed Scallops with Bacon and Shallots