Greek Style Kabobs, Cilantro/Rosemary Mayo and Roasted Vegetables


Consulted a Mediterranean cookbook for this one.  I used the recipe as a guide and changed where I thought would improve it for us.  

We have tons of rosemary so I cut some of the thicker sprigs to use as skewers.  Ground beef and ground chicken, onions, spices and formed into a sausage shape around the sprig of rosemary.  


Roasted vegetables are common at our house, and this one included radishes, squash, green pepper, garlic, onion and brocollini

Thinking of every Gyro I've had, I knew I wanted some kind of sauce.  I took mayo and sour cream, added lemon zest, chopped onions, cilantro and rosemary.

Had some cherries and phylo dough, so I modified an apple strudel recipe so that I used cherries, peaches, apricot preserves and apricot syrup (both products done by us last year)
Homemade cherry strudel, Are you kidding me???!?!??!!

scoop of vanilla and warm strudel equals VERY YUM!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VIDEO of me throwing pizza dough

Herbed Scallops with Bacon and Shallots

What have my efforts paid off with so far in the garden....