Caesar Pork Chops roasted over Portabella Mushys with Mashed Cauliflower


This one is ALL ME BABY!
I came up with the recipe, and it was a hit with the flock.

First I put 4 pork chops in a large zip lock baggy and I put in a bit of
olive oil, creamy caesar dressing and lemon, and marinated it for about 2 hours.


I then placed them on top of a layer of mushy rooms and red onions.
I roasted them in the oven, alternating the setting from broil to bake,
to get a few bits of crispys on the chops.


While the greatness was getting heat.
I put a large head of cauliflower into a pot with some salt and lemons.
I boiled it until soft.


Then I added some half & half, butter and salt 
and mashed it with a tool.


If you look hard you may notice that one of the pork chops has a bit missing.
That is cause, once again, I was so eager to taste this, that I forgot to 
photograph it.  After a few bites, I came to my senses
and grabbed the camera.
The chops were juicy and delicious.
The marinade provided a tang, that was complimented well
with the mushys and onions.


Fed, the flock has been!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VIDEO of me throwing pizza dough

What have my efforts paid off with so far in the garden....

Herbed Scallops with Bacon and Shallots