Asian Citrus Salmon

This meal was great!

Dutchie was waiting at the doctors office and saw this 
recipe in a magazine.  She snapped a pic of it and sent 
it to me.  We all love salmon, and this looked light and healthy.

Boom!  It's on...

Marinate the salmon in orange juice, soy sauce, ginger, garlic, 
olive oil, red onions and cilantro.
Refrigerate for about 30 minutes.
Disgard the marinade.
Then broil for 6-10 minutes.


A cup of brown rice in the steamer, a few sugar snap peas
and we have a quick, easy and simple healthy meal.


Any time I can plate a meal with something cool like
the rice tower, is a good day in my book.

This saturday I am taking a essentials knife skills class
at Sur La Table this saturday.
I'm not sure what to expect, since I'm fairly good
with a knife, especially my black mirror finish ceramic knife!


Flock, Fed!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VIDEO of me throwing pizza dough

What have my efforts paid off with so far in the garden....

Herbed Scallops with Bacon and Shallots