Rotisserie Chicken

Trying to lay off of carbs for a while, as doc says to drop about 20lbs.
Put the chicken in a large bag with 3 cloves of garlic, olive oil, s/p and rosemary from the garden and let that marinate all day long.


No potatoes for a while, so the next best thing (possibly even better), is mashed cauliflower!!!!
This turned into an awesome dinner, and was very easy.

For a bit of added goodness, I stuffed a bunch of orange slices and a bunch more rosemary sprigs 
into the cavity of the chicken.

90 minutes on the spigot and I had THIS!!!!


So put together with the mash and some mini cucumbers...
this is what we enjoyed tonight!!!!


But wait....there's more.
Since I had a chicken skeleton, I thought...hhmmmm.

I plopped the bones, skin, salt and rosemary into a pot, added some water and some onions, simmered for about an hour, strained out all the solids...
Viola!!!!!  Homemade chicken stock!


WINNING!!!!!  DUH!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VIDEO of me throwing pizza dough

Herbed Scallops with Bacon and Shallots

What have my efforts paid off with so far in the garden....