photos

With the iPhone, taking my pics is so convenient and easy...so why am I complaining?
Cause they dont even come CLOSE to showing how great this food tastes.  It looks too contrasty, a bit greenish-yellow tint and the flash doesn't seem to work properly, its uneven throughout the photo.
Case in point....
This looks like something that came out of a sick baby, but I can ASSURE you that Pork Medallions with creamy mustard sauce was quite DELICIOUS.

I guess I will have to set up photo shoots with a food stylist and shoot the pics with my Nikon D5000.


That is all....now I have to go listen to my bonus Beastie Boy Remix that I got for pre-ordering Hot Sauce Committee pt. 2!!!!
"Make Some NOISE!!!!!!"  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VIDEO of me throwing pizza dough

Herbed Scallops with Bacon and Shallots

What have my efforts paid off with so far in the garden....