Shrimp Stir Fry with Coconut Milk and Peanut Butter Sauce Ala Sasha




My good friend Sasha was the inspiration for this recipe.
She created this with chicken for her flock, and posted on Facebook,
it looked and sounded so good, that I had to try it for MY flock.

I first got all of my ingredients chopped and ready.
This included shrimp, red pepper, carrots, celery, green onions, jicama,
ginger, kale and napa cabbage.
Also at the ready was coconut milk, chunky peanut butter, rice wine vinegar and sake!

I partially cooked the shrimp in the wok first with some
grapeseed oil and chili paste, then I put them in the fridge to
keep them from overcooking.  I knew I would trow them into the wok at the 
last minute to finish cooking.


I added the veggies in order of the time it takes for them to cook 
into the wok with the leftover oil and chili paste from shrimp.
The c milk and p butter make such a creamy and delicious
sauce.  I added some sesame oil, soy sauce and rice wine.
Notice the sake heating up in the other pot!!!


The kale, cabbage and shrimp were added towards the
end of the cooking process and everything got coated 
with the sauce.


Zachary decided to photo bomb me!


Plated with rice and a nice cup of hot sake!


Thanks again to Sasha, cause I would have never
thought to do this.  It was delicious.
Zachary hesitated and kept saying that he didn't like it,
but he ate quite a bit of it, even as he was complaining.
Dutchie and I will have the leftovers for lunch tomorrow, and that
is a good sign that the meal was worthy!

ด้วยความช่วยเหลือจาก Sasha, ฝูงถูกเลี้ยงด้วยอิทธิพลของไทย!

which means...With help from Sasha, the flock was fed with a thai influence!

in Thai.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VIDEO of me throwing pizza dough

Herbed Scallops with Bacon and Shallots

What have my efforts paid off with so far in the garden....