Rice Pudding Palettas

Zachary and I have been enjoying palettas from Rusty Taco since it opened
(and I worked there).  So when I stumbled upon a recipe for my
favorite flavor, rice pudding, I jumped at the chance to make them.

Whole milk, water, vanilla bean and cinnamon sticks got heated up
in a pot, then I added some rice and cooked for about 25 minutes.


Then I added vanilla extract, cinnamon and a mixture
of sweetened condensed milk and water and 
cooked for another 15 minutes.


Wow, this smelled so great!


Filled our rocket molds and they are waiting in
the freezer for us to enjoy for our dessert tonight!!!


I tasted the mixture before molding, and I know this is 
going to be a homerun!



A rice pudding paletta shaped like a rocket HAS to be a hit!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VIDEO of me throwing pizza dough

Herbed Scallops with Bacon and Shallots

What have my efforts paid off with so far in the garden....