Caesar Pork Chops, asparagus/cauliflower and salad


I marinated some boneless pork chops with some Caesar dressing and put it in the fridge
for a couple of hours.


We had a surprise the other day, when a head of cauliflower popped up in the garden.
We had been looking at some sad looking leaves, with NO white.
Even with the few freezes we had here, the small head was nice and tight.
I cut it up and sautéed it with some asparagus.


I had some veggies in the fridge, so I threw together a salad.


I grilled the chops on the bbq.
This was a simple, easy and quick meal, that I got
a compliment from the wife.  pork is not her favorite, so
I took the compliment to heart.


We all ate quite a bit of this, so as the phrase goes...
the Flock was fed!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VIDEO of me throwing pizza dough

What have my efforts paid off with so far in the garden....

Himalayan Salt Plate Cooking