New addition and first fruit of the year



 On an impulse purchase at Calloways I got a fig tree.  I've always wanted to see if I could produce figs, so there's no stopping me now!
What are some suggestions for figs, besides the obvious???????
fig preserves anyone?

This is the first apricot that I found, I dont see too many buds, so this may be a dormant year for apricots.  Its so weird that the peaches and apricots thrive at different times.  Apricots must be the problem children, cause they have weak production much more than my peaches.






I've got hundreds of these peach buds going so far. I can see A LOT of peach preserves in my future.  Will try to get other things this years like pies and such.  Any ideas????

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VIDEO of me throwing pizza dough

What have my efforts paid off with so far in the garden....

Herbed Scallops with Bacon and Shallots